I’m so nervous for tomorrow as if it’s my first day of work, ever.
I just want to document my feelings today.
- I don’t know what am I doing with my life.
- It’s hard to be an adult.
- I’m grateful to have my children with me until today. A & H.
- I’m grateful to be alive, wise and not crazy, healthy and pretty, have things to eat, a shelter that I love to be in, a good car that take me to many many places, surrounded by people who love me and care for me, surrounded by good people who always remind me of Allah SWT.
- I’m grateful to still be able to do things that I love like writing, and watching Youtube (that’s quite funny to be written here)
- I’m grateful to always love the creative process like it’s my fuel.
- I’m grateful for the experience of this long leave – to be able to rest (now goodbye to enough and luxurious sleep), spend more time with my kids, write, do hijab modelling, speak to people about minimalism, meet new people, use more time and energy for tarbiyyah. I’m grateful for the experience of super slow living, I’m gonna miss this so much.
.. as far as I love to think that my life is a struggle, I’m pretty much on the easier road compare to many people. All the best tomorrow, A’ishah.
It’s not a big deal. It’s not a big deal. Everyone goes to office every day. Hahah.